Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finding Printable Sheet Music - My Story

Hey this is Jarret,

I wanted to give you some insight on how I started this resource for printable sheet music online. It was several months before Christmas of last year I got a guitar, I started learning the chords and quickly picked it up. Being somewhat computer savvy I thought I would find some nice songs to play for the holiday online. I searched for sheet music but most sites were online applications that did not allow you to print. I wanted something I could print so that I didn't have to have the computer right in front of me while I was playing!

I found a few sites, and thought if I had to buy anything I would buy a larger set, that way I wasn't paying just for this time, and I wouldn't have to pay again when I was looking for other printable sheet music. I ended up finding some very good sites full of printable sheet music that I would like to share with you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment